Squeegee Sunday



Grey day here. Wasn't a good night and it's not starting out to be a good day. I'm not sure what to do to turn it around. I was going to work on drawing technique but maybe I should do some writing. I don't know.

I think I'm failing my job as a parent. I should sit back and let my kids make their mistakes without saying anything and support them. I need to give this some thought. I feel insulted by the way Ben throws away the money he makes. I think he doesn't understand priorities and of course, he doesn't. He's not working inside that circle yet. He looks at things and just sees the space where more things will fit. His room is a big pile of clothes and things. He doesn't take care of the things he owns.

Of course, he bought them, so he can destroy them if he wants. I don't know what my part in this should be,

Right now I don't see an upside to any of this. I'm having a down day and right now I can't see a way out of it. I think I'll try working on drawing and see if that makes me feel better.

More later,


Comments

Popular Posts