Loss of Control

Here I am again. Today is Monday and it is the fourth day of remodeling and the sixth day (the weekend included) that our family of four has shared a single bathroom and so far there hasn't been an appreciable increase is crises and personal emergencies. I shifted my shower time to evenings and that's the only difference in schedules.

I painted our bathroom over the weekend and today they will put in the shower walls and I'm really not sure what else. Currently it's 0828 and nothing is happening, possibly strategic planning, maybe just shooting the shit. Whatever it is, I will assume that it will increase overall productivity once the actual slam begins. Today I put out coffee and glazed donuts for Sara Lee time.

Smudge continues to improve as a complete dog. His chewing is getting better and he rode with me on errands yesterday and did well. I washed an older dog blanket that Sue found under Ben's bed and put it into the back of my car for him. I think it will work better. I also put more things beneath the spare tire cover so it wouldn't be pushed in when he stood on it. Made it more comfortable for him.

There's not much for me to do while I wait for the work to finish on the bathroom right now. I haven't heard back from the guy in Tennessee on the changes to the drawing, so I really can't push ahead with that. I could go out and start taking the deck off the trailer but it's rainy and I'm whiny and I don't want to do that today. So obviously I'm having some trouble getting motivated for anything that makes a difference.

Not helping things is that I ate one of the glazed donuts and now I've got a serious post-sugar depression going on. It fells like I'm losing blood rapidly or freezing to death. I just want to lie down and give in. Obviously my first move will be to get up and move around maybe go over to the shop and straighten up things and clean a little bit until I build up a little more energy.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts