and suddenly the wilderness parted and I stumbled out blinking.

Not a really productive day today. Tomorrow I really have to get on the ball early. I have to get up and get the brisket in the smoker. It could take 10-12 hours to finish and I'd like to have it for dinner time.

I also would like to practice painting the human figures. I'm not even talking about painting realistic human figures, I'm talking about figures only recognizable as human by their basic shape. But still I'd like to have to figures impart not only their attitude and intent but the energy and motion involved in the picture. That might take a lot of practice. There's only one way to get that done and that is to just start doing it.

We went to Michael's today and I got some frames for the larger pictures I've done lately and some more canvases and mix media pads. I figure that all that practice will take place on the pads.

I just wanted to touch base here so I'll wrap it up for now.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts