Sloshing



I'm still trying to get settled here at home. It is taking some trial and error to completely re-enter my world without bringing back all of the parts that I want to change. This is a perfect opportunity to make some necessary changes in my life, to make things better. I've learned a lot about myself through this and I realize I have many more assets than I thought before.

I also realize that I'm not getting the blogs in like before but that's that way it has to be. Right now my priority is now writing. I have other things I need to get done and besides my health, the first is to get a meaningful routine going on the illustrations. Other people are relying on my output as part of a project and I need to keep my obligations.

A broken night, but not bad. No sugar lows. Ashton overslept and Ben was able to drive her into school. He left for school himself a few minutes ago. He took care of several small errands for me before he left. They weren't much they were the kinds of things that Ashton would have argued with me about, or just kept telling me, in a minute.

After last evening I think it's safe to say that I shouldn't have coffee for a while. I had a cup of Carl Jr's coffee yesterday and my jaws were clenched the rest of the day and the diarrhea started in the evening and didn't stop until I bludgeoned it to death with PeptoBismol up until and after bedtime.

Let's keep it short for now.

What do I look for in a picture? I search for a connection that makes me want to linger. That's all.

More later,


(Photo by Fuminori Hirayama)

Comments

Popular Posts