Sunday Comes Around Again



It feels as though I got a good night's sleep last night. I certainly was in no hurry to get up when the phone rang but it was time anyway.

It wasn't a good evening but it was over and I needed to move on.

Ben helped me get my sheets in the wash. The bed linens were so disarranged that it made sleeping a bad experience. It was definitely time to wash and put them on afresh. We need to get to Costco again as well, but I'm not up to that yet.

The dogs are sleeping on the floor here in the office. Ashton brought the big rug from the front door in the kitchen into the office for them to lay on.

While I was writing this Sue called from Miami and so I called Ashton into the office and we talked with her for a little while. It sounds like she has had a good time and is ready to come home now. They were sitting by the pool waiting for their rooms to be ready.

Once again I just don't have motivation or energy to write and I'm also a little worried that my left knee will flare up if I sit here too long. After spending several hours in here drawing yesterday, my knee was swollen and stiff when I finally got up. It's just another thing I don't need right now. It makes me feel weak and prone to falling. Falling would be the last thing I need to happen now. I'm very careful when I take a shower.

Enough for now.

More later,

(Photo By Jordan Whitfield)

Comments

Popular Posts