What would you give to start over?



So it's Sunday and it's cold and grey and now it's snowing. Last night the clocks were turned back one hour and now it's snowing. Coincidence? I don't think so. We've have been fucking around with nature for so long long that it only took a little thing like turning back the clocks to finally break it.

What can we do about it? It may be too late to fix it. This may be the beginning of the ice age and not the funny one with Ray Romano and John Leguizamo. I really like those two guys. They were really funny in that movie. Dennis Leary not so much. I appreciated his character, the saber tooth cat, but I think they should have gotten someone else to play it. Maybe James Gandolfini or Ray Liotta or even Danny Devito. Devito's funny and he could have carried the part.

Anyway, that's not why I called you here. I wanted to talk to you about who we should blame for making Trump president, cuz, after 11 months, it looks like it's going to stick. I do appreciate finally having someone in office that I can blame for everything, and I mean everything. Trump being president finally gives every liberal right-thinking person someone they can rant and rave about like we were Archie Bunker on Heisenberg's Crazy Blue Rock. If it weren't so dangerous to the country and the world, it would be a cathartic. He makes Nixon look like Mother Theresa.

But I don't want to talk about him any more right now. It's not good for my overall health (or my health insurance).

Let's think about something more uplifting instead. You start. OK, while you're thinking, Ashton and I paint ceramic tiles yesterday and had a great time. We ended up painting 12 of them. I brought 12 more into the house to warm up and I have 12 more in the shop to paint. Last night I ordered some more from DickBlick I think. 48 4x4 and 10 6x6 bisque tiles. I ordered some paint brushes from Amazon just now, although I think painting with q-tips works fine and we don't have to clean them, a real bonus. I'm hoping we get to paint some more today.

Let's see, I got both Ben and Ashton to start the writing games yesterday and the money part made them both get into it. I think making it into a game also appeal to them both. At least I hope so.

I didn't sleep great last night again. I don't know why. I guess it's just my time to feel bad. Maybe today I'll begin to feel better.

More later,




Comments

Popular Posts