Mittwoch

OK. Have been stirring around now on to this. Tried to get a couple things done out of order and now, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Wednesday so will hit a noon meeting and then get back here to work. Not sure where I am in things. Some dog actions in the night about 0230, I'd just gotten to sleep and boom, Smudge had a restrained conniption. Not sure what that was about, checked the gutters for possums and such, nothing sticking out. I hit the button and he showed from the front room, looking contrite. I explained that I didn't think there was an emergency and he was doing better because he hadn't barked, BUT, I thought it would be best if he laid himself down and was quiet while the rest of the house got more sleep. I assume he saw my point because he lay down and was quiet the rest of the night. They didn't go outside and conduct the usual "clearing of the baffles" drill. The way I handled it seemed to satisfy Scout.

The rest of the night passed without incident.I had some interesting dreams. Mixed sense dreams. One had to do with layering of effects and finishes in real life. Late dreams had to do with work settings, as they sometimes do. Most of those times I clearly don't fit into the milieu anymore and it takes a little thinking to remember when I did. That's to be expected after spending so much time and thought there.

During my trip to and from town I will think of my next step in the project list. Yesterday I made a prototype logo and one variation for Sue's company. I think they turned out pretty well for my effort.

More later.

Late News: Reports are in that the body of a dead bunny was found just off the back deck in the early morning hours, There is no official; cause of death but foul play appears to be involved. Witnesses in the form of 2 local dogs say that they saw nothing, but officials say that this probably was the cause of the kerfuffle of the previous night. More as it becomes available.
...

Comments

Popular Posts