My Gutters Overfloweth

Today is a day for firsts. My son graduated from High School last night and this morning he started taking around his resume to job places. I don't know if the full import of finishing high school has hit him yet, but I know it full well. Ashton just brought me the schedule to a driver's ed class starting July 26th that she's going to sign up for. That's a big change. Anyway, the other first is; I don't think I've ever written "overfloweth" before. It just shows to go you. Don't wait too long in life.

So yeah, it rained like crazy at times yesterday. I saw no lightning and heard no thunder. A disappointment, but like many others, I will survive it.

So I need to stop futzing around and warmup here. There's no need to go into my night. It wasn't much to talk about. There were some dreams about wood carving this morning as I was waking up and of course, I dreamt my right arm was numb and it was.

I seem to be trying t put this off as long as I can so let's just get down to it. I guess that my mind is just not working well. I'm typing one line at a time and thinking at the same rate with large gaps in between.

This is no way to warm up. How can I be expected to move forward on several fronts if my thinking is cut up and placed in small boxes. I need to prepare my brain for the coming work. It is a Victory Garden that I'm preparing for the war. It must be fertile and well watered. Somewhere in there the analogy falls apart. But I'm not discouraged. I have this, I only need to push and then rely on it to get me through the event. I can do this. Again, again.

More later.





Comments

Popular Posts