Step On Up

The week begins again and I'm raring to go. At least I'm pretending to be until my motivator begins working. Today is mystery Monday and on the docket I see that, let's see here, someone has ordered a large pet bed from Amazon on my account and it's being shipped today. Good news I guess but I'd like to know who ordered it and where they intend on putting it. There is also a mystery medication refill at the Costco pharmacy that will be put back in 2 days somebody must go and get it. No doubt it's important and will need to be dealt with.

I started this out well but it has since lagged a bit and I need to pick it back up.

The Orlando shootings occurred early yesterday and it doesn't appear to be anything new in the newscycle on it. I'm afraid we'll be seeing more of this kind of thing. It is undoubtedly time to ban assault weapons withi high capacity magazines. The problem is that there are so many out there that banning them now might make no difference. In the meantime, we wait for someone else out there to snap and decide that he needs to teach every else a lesson.

OK now it's time to get going on the warmup and see if I can make my mind work a little faster. There's not much to talk about from last night. A bunch of dreams in the early monring about modifying some drug teatments to match genetic profiles. Apparently iot was about a treatment afor pancreatic ductall cancer. There was some kind of simple machine, a little like an inkjet printer and I assume that some simplified gene splicing technique, like CRISPR. Anyway, it was the script-kiddy approach and I was following a recipe of some kind. I'm not sure why and who had the cancer, but I had to keep restarting the process because it kept jumping the tracks. Kind of typical shit,

So anyway, I think I'm warmed up some. I'll clean this up and post it and then move on to the other blogs to finish the job. Then I wold like to work on the brain logo. But part of that, the big part, is to think of some creative approaches to the portrayal of the creative brain. Wish me luck.

More later.

Comments

Popular Posts