Low Hanging Fruit



Thursday morning and it's a beautiful day. Right now it's as close to perfect as you could wish for. I have the house open and the fans on while we get ready for Anna to come over. She should be here very soon.

It was a pretty bad night, overly warm for the first part, too short for the second part. But I persevered and got up so that's half the battle. Today I need to get more of the re-writes done and also get Ashton out for a drive. We need to make some dinner for tonight. I should check on the chicken and the mushrooms I revivified. On top of some pasta with onion and garlic should make a good meal.

Until I get the re-writes done on the little stories, the other projects are kind of frozen in space and time. So I must concentrate on doing them first.

As I do thoughtful re-writes, I should get better at understanding the difference between where I am and where I want to be, That in itself will be rewarding.

I still have this stubborn streak inside of me that sees everything I do as being worth defending and it is not. I need to learn that lesson way deep down in my soul. Down in my heart, Where? Down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart to stay. Amen.

Let's pick up the pace here a bit and see if I can get my fingers limbered up. How about it? I'm trying to think of things to write right now and I'm having a hell of a time. I swear, there are times I think my head must be made of cotton. I trying to think of things to type and ... busy signal, instead of busy signal it's more of no answer. Maybe.

Maybe I should transcribe something laying around here if I can't think of anything. I should at least be able to make up nonsense words to type. Of course, that would drive the spell checker crazy. Maybe that would be a good thing. I could get back at the little bugger.

But I don't hate the spellchecker. At least not this one. Now the one on the Google keyboard on the phone, That one is plain stupid or Stukid.

Well, I guess I'm not going to get a lot farther on this warm-up so maybe I just better move on to bigger and better things.

For example, the difference between further and farther.

More later,



Comments

Popular Posts