The Titles of Jupiter



Bad night but now I start again and I can make anything I want out of it. So let's review what I thought about last night.

Th Neuraxiom website. I need to re-write the front page so that it's clear nothing else is happening there and it's a ghost that hangs around and helps beginners get started. Hold on. OK, it looks like there are still 12 playbooks in stock at Amazon, so I'm good there for a while. There are still 2 full boxes of books here in the office, plus a few loose books in the cupboard. I don't think I'll ordering any more books to be printed in my lifetime.

I need to rearrange the website front page and get rid of the oldest parts. Maybe I can work on a welcome and explanation piece here to put on that page.

I should also look at the Amazon stuff about the Neuraxiom account to see what they want me to do. I thought I took care of that.

My thoughts on the writing go like this. I've been rushing around looking for a place better than  expose my writing and so I was trying to get connected in the writing room.com yesterday and found that most of the stuff posted there is high school, grade school stuff. There are a few posers and then I found a couple people that looked like they were actually writing. So maybe it's the right place and maybe it's not. But it occurred to me during meditation this morning that I need to take my focus off the exposure and put it on the writing.

I'm not anywhere near the place where I should be thinking about getting my writing read by anybody. I've got a long way to go and if I let myself get wrapped up what anyone else thinks about what I'm doing, it will change how I'm doing it until I'm letting someone else tell me how and what to write but simply responding to smiles or the withholding of smiles. So let's get back to doing my drills and learning more about writing while having fun.

That sounds like a pretty full Sunday to me.

Obviously.

More later,

***

Comments

Popular Posts