He's all over the place



Just got back from the windy city and running an early morning errand. Took Ashtabulio to the Orthodontist to marvel at the big machine as it turned children into cash. After that we went to the drugstore and dropped off some prescriptions at the altar of Big Pharma then we swang by Mickey D's to thumb our noses at the Grim Reaper, then to school to drop her off, I got gas and came home. Only 40 minutes left in the morning.

Before I left I answered the email about the extra ultrasound surveys of the infraclavicular block and while I was away I checked my mail and found that I'd been given the go-ahead to illustrate the frame I picked. So here am I, eating a Mcd's Breakfast sandwich and getting ready to start the illustration process and I want to time it to see what it will take.

I intend to think ahead this time and produce a well organized drawing that I can manage more easily than I have before. I need to make sure the layers are arranged better. Because of all this, I will cut the bloggery a little shorter than usual to let me begin the drawing.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for something to occur to me to write and nothing is there so I'm done for now. Chow!

More later,


(Photo by Elijah Henderson)

Comments

Popular Posts