Well into it.



Bravely we have moved into the future and now there is no way back.

Very true. I wonder who said that, I mean besides myself, just now. āļ“đŸ”—đŸ‹I found an icon that lets you put symbols into the paragraph. Maybe this year won't be so bad after all. Wait, I change my mind again. It will be bad after all.

So let's see, it's another beautiful clear, very cold, sunny winter day here. Below 30॰ F here I would guess. The dogs like cold weather outside. Don't ask me why. You would think they wouldn't like it because they're barefoot for the most part and it must sting on their feet. But I guess they're tougher than they look. I do know that they have very scratchy feet.

They must have pretty tough noses too. When Scout digs a hole after some burrowing animal, he sticks his nose in the hole and roots around fiercely. It's a source of pride for him. I guess he can smell underground when he does that. Smudge watches while Scout digs. Smudge doesn't like to dig nearly as much as Scout. I think Scout chases snakes that way. He doesn't like snakes and he kills them when he finds them.

I've told him that not all snakes are bad and he should let them be, but it's a big deal to him. He doesn't like bees to hornets or flies either. I don't think we have honey bees here, but we have a lot of hornets around.

So I started getting the business income stuff together yesterday so that I can file the B&O taxes for the state. I should finish it off today. It would be nice to have that out of the way. I don't like doing it but it has to be done.

I think that's enough for today. I'm not writing these things in the same way that I did when I was working on the story everyday. My typing is still OK but I'm not putting the same thought into how I structure the sentences. I can tell, even this amount of time not writing on the story has had an effect on me.

Oh well, It will come back I'm sure.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts