Moving On



Enough said about that. Morning came and I got up. So now I'm typing my exercise here. I have to do a few things today. Taking the girl over to Bob's house where they're supposed to be going to get his hair cut and then goofing off for a while. Sue will pick her up after she gets off work.

I'm going to a meeting and then back here to finish the story. Still don't have an ending for it but I'm confident something will turn up. It's part of the process, apparently. But I find it hard to imagine Melville going, OK so they catch up with the white whale and then, what?

So I'll babble on a bit here and see if my fingers warm up any. Supercharge! Waaahhhh! Well, that didn't work too well. I'm still a zombie with a keyboard. Boy, my fingers are everywhere. I need to slow down and make deliberate key strokes.

I read couple interesting articles last night as I was trying to fall asleep. My mind is all over the place. Didn't meditate well, and haven't for the past week or so. I'm not focusing as well as I used to . I need to start that whole program over and see if I can get that sort of concentration back. It doesn't do much good to just close my eyes and count for seven minutes.

Let's get back on track. My head is gooshy this morning. I want to shake it to clear it. I must have awakened on the wrong part of the cycle. Logey, or maybe oogy. I'm not sure what to call it. It's not conducive to creating cogent sentences in my brain box. Somedays I got it and some days I ain't and this is one of those days.

Maybe I should leave it that. I could do some real damage here if I don't get controls over my mind and fingerinos. This is exactly how the Weimar Republic started. Not really, I think that was World War 1.

In closing, I'd like to say that you've been a sgreat audience and keep smiling out there. See the USA in your Chevrolet. America is asking you to call.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts