On the Positive side, it will be Historic.



Somewhere the transition team is working and there haven't been any major disasters yet. I hope they can keep this up. That's all I will think about that.

I had good dreams, meta-dreams based on the first part of an Elmore Leonard book I started last night, Maximum Bob. I'm hoping to learn more about character and dialog from his writing. I like reading it anyway.

He has a straightforward style that I need to learn more about. He was a writer all his life but he didn't start writing novels until he was 50. I read that somewhere. So that's kind of a good thing to hear. Except for the part where he was a writer all his life before that. Oh well, mine will be just another story that people scratch their heads over.

I'm trying to get this piece done before I need to leave the house today. While Anna's here I will go to a meeting, then to the bank and then get my blood drawn and then maybe Costco where I will order new glasses. If I have time I'll swing by some store and get a couple 20x30 inch poster boards that I can put my new posters on for hanging up.

I also need to permanently shift my mind onto my writing projects, The learning of story, dialog and character development. There is a lot to learn and it would keep my mind off of the more troubling stuff.

Really, in four years I should be able to write at least eight novels and lots of short stories. Then, hopefully, in four years the overall IQ of the US will increase enough to get someone like Bernie Sanders in the White House. If that happened, I could come back out of hiding.

In the meantime, I should be able to come up with many new stories that will shock and amaze the few people who read my stuff.

So now, without further ado, I will get going on the next chapter of the story. I will keep in touch with you.

More later,




Comments

Popular Posts