Wednesday



I tried to get more sleep last night so that it would be easier to get up this morning and get moving. I went to bed before 10 PM and read until I was sleepy then put down the book and couldn't fall asleep. I should have started reading again and then, even if I didn't feel sleepy I would have at least gotten more read.

So I fell asleep about 1130 then woke up just after midnight. That was the pattern for the rest of the night. An hour of sleep, then awake, then another hour, and so on. So not a lot of linear sleep but it added up to enough.

I had a couple short dreams but they didn't amount to much. I tried to do some thinking/dreaming but I don't think I got anywhere. Maybe there's something percolating in the back of my mind. I can't say.

I have to go into the store and get a couple things for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Sue is on call all Thanksgiving day so we'll see if she's home for the meal. If not, they'll make good leftovers for her.

My hands are a little stiff this morning. I need the typing more than usual. It might also push my mind off of dead center. There isn't a lot of interesting stuff floating around in my mind this morning. I'm kind of preoccupied with getting a few things done today.

I have decided to grow my beard out a little and see what it looks like now. It changes over time and once in a while it's a good idea to take a look at it. Time passes and I won't get a second chance. I'm going to keep my hair shaved for now. It's too much trouble to cut it periodically.

Scouty has a bump on his foot that is bothering him and I think that Smudge's teeth are hurting him more. We may have to take him in and have them cleaned. Smudge does a shivering/needy thing sometimes and we can't figure out why.  I also have to remember to get them some more flea medicine.

I think I'm done for now.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts