Painting

I like the relaxed kind of painting. Not the, I've got to get it done by 4:30 kind of rushed painting. I have to focus and remember that, if I screw something up, I can always fix it in the editing process. Same as writing, same as movie making, same as music, same as almost everything in life. At least the stuff that relies on me making it.


So it's another trial of the new way of blogging and the new way of talking and walking and so on. Start in the morning, finish in the evening. I will try to add the picture in the morning. Also I don't want to spend too much correcting my typing on the first pass. It slows everything down.

It's warmer outside this morning. That's good.

The Evictor of Animals was here this morning and checked the crawlspace. The report is good, there's no new activity and it appears that everything is dead and we can proceed. We penciled in a start on the 28th of December. The job should take 2 days. It will be expensive but that's the way it is.

I really like the Denver city-scape that came yesterday. It's hanging here in the office and I can turn around and look at it any time I want.

Sue was dizzy when she got up this morning but she's feeling better now. I was worried about her.

Note: I forgot again.

Comments

Popular Posts