Short note.

Not sure that I'll get back to this later so I'll write a short note now. Ben's done with school for the quarter and he doesn't work until 4 pm so he's home this morning and we're going to paint some tiles.

Expecting Anna in a few minutes so we'll busy ourselves in the office.

Yesterday we let Ashton know that if she doesn't raise her grades to a C she be on the bus. She took the info well and I also said I wanted her to return to Cheerleading to follow up on her commitment to us and them and herself.

I was thinking of what I'd like to paint and I decided that the smiling dog face of Scout would be a very good project for me. I might have to paint it a few times but it's worth it. I still need to work on painting Smudge too.

I've yet to move over into a more impressionist style. Right now I'm just copying photographs. Anyone can do that. I need to move on. I like it but there's more out there.

Today my new camera should arrive. It might be late though. OK I better go get a couple things done.

More later,


Comments

Popular Posts