Nullis Posto Congratis

I made that up. But it shows you how easy it easy to do, I don't know, something, something, something.

I have mixed feelings about doing anything important today. It's cold, it's Sunday, and it's warm inside and the dogs are sleeping on the couch. That says it all. I don't have a lot planned today, but still I would like to paint something, but I don't know what. I did a picture of a pan of vegetables yesterday. If I could find another good picture of veggies I'd do another today. Every picture teaches me more.

Even more importantly, I have more fun getting rid of the extra paint after I finish the picture. That's the way I'd like to paint. Fast and loose. If the pictures made any sense, I'd feel better about it.

With this post, I'm trying to start the post in the morning (not that's it's morning any more) and then complete it later in the day when I'm sitting in front of the the TV. We'll see how that goes.

I'm having trouble talking myself into going over to the shop to exercise. Like I said before, it's cold out there. So you can see my dilemma, right?

We did take family pictures with the new camera this morning. That's something.

--

Well that didn't work. I forgot to go back to last evening. It was kind of busy place here last night. I'll try again today.

More later,



Comments

Popular Posts