A bevy of flaws.



Monday's here and I wanted to tag home and move on so don't expect a lot.

Ashton left late for school and then called me (on a friend's phone) asking me to call in to school and excuse her, which I did. This is about looking for her phone and she left school to do it. I'm not liking that at all. She's home looking through her room for her phone now. I told her she can't go to cheerleading if she can't go to school.

We'll see how this all turns out later. Her grades are still not back up to acceptable across the board. We'll see.

I have to go into to town soon to get my teeth cleaned. I should probably arrange to do a couple more errand while I'm there. I hate to spend the gas for a single thing. I could go by Target and replace the CO2 cylinder for the fizzy water machine. that would be good. I could also go out to Cabelas but that's a bit farther. But still it's smart to get more done on the trip.

I might go by and get my blood drawn for my next doctor appointment. My doc has told me before, I don't really have to be fasting for my labs but I'd hate to have to make the trip twice.

I don't know. I'm done for now.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts