Our heart can lead us to disappointment



It's another very beautiful fall day here and there's not a lot going on so I thought I'd make a quick entry here to keep my hands moving.

I wrote an email to Bill W this morning and he called me as soon as he received it. It was great to talk with him. I wish we had better cell phone reception here so that we could talk more often.

We caught up with events and talked about things we'd seen and read. It was a very good time. I haven't heard back from Roberta re the chapter I sent yesterday. I had a thought this morning in the shower regarding the story and I'm now trying to remember what it was. When it came to me, I thought that it was a necessary part of the story that I'd forgotten to consider before. What was it?

I'll write some more while it perks along in the background.

I wrote an email to the young guy in France who made those paintings I liked so much. I would like to have a couple of those pictures for my office.

I will stop in a minute and meditate and see if it comes back to me. There's not a lot more I have to add today. I may go into town and pick up some medications and maybe go by HarborFreight and get a toolbox they have on sale. If not, it may wait for the weekend. I would like to get 2 of them as they are a good deal and they would help to organize project centers in the shop. We shall see.

More later,

I remembered what I was thinking about the story. It occurred to me that Gene as an actor should be having chronic trouble easily portraying some type of character. This can be one of the signs that he has changed at the end of the story. I've already established that he excels at showing rage and conflict in his craft, I think he should have to work very hard to act showing calm acceptance or equanimity. Something like that. He should have to work to portray balance and kindness. That way later when he comes to understand, he will do it more naturally.

Comments

Popular Posts