A foreshortened short note


An even shorter piece as I have a list of things to begin work on today. In keeping with my intention to establish a routine, I hereby add a short writing piece to my ever-lengthening chain of written sins which will undoubtedly be introduced during my trial at the bar of creative composition.

I'd like to say here that I had no idea that the way I was writing was so very offensive to so many people. On the other hand, why in the world would anybody be following anything I write? I ask the court of public shaming to consider the other written pieces being foisted currently as opinion and entertainment. Is mine that much worse to the president's tweet or state speeches for that matter and those messages cost us all far more than the money paid to his idle speechwriters (if he has any).

I said this was going to be short and I will now prove it.

More later,


Comments

Popular Posts