Getting things done, barumm bum bum



OK, so it's Thursday and I'm trying to get a bunch of the small things done here. Just got off the phone with Amazon about the missing T-Shirt I ordered for Ashton's birthday earlier this month. They're sending another one that should get here next Tuesday.

I filled out my ballot and wrote down the ingredients list for the rub I used on the pork cushions and pork belly last week. I also put it into a file in the file cabinet. I started a file for the pottery/kiln stuff as well, so I don't have to start from scratch every time I go back to firing stuff. I'm still putting off the firing of the painted tiles for no good reason. I need to find the steps in the firing and do it. It shouldn't be so tough.

I'd be a lot less reluctant if it weren't the old tiles being fired. I feel like I have only one chance at these tiles. I'm pretty sure they'll turn out OK, still I hesitate. I'm off every day now so I really don't have to worry that much. I could fire them any day I choose. Even today, still. It's not noon yet.

I'll try to find the steps and figure it out. Maybe tomorrow, my birthday would be an appropriate day to do it. It's supposed to be fun after all, not a terrible scary chore.

We'll see.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts