Hunting for the Light



A rainy morning. That's a change. Got up a little earlier to take Ashton to a driving lesson. Then back here. Brake Light Circuit error showing in the car. So probably will have to make an appointment with Mike and take it in. Somehow hoping it miracles itself away. More likely though that I'll have to stuff a big wad of money into it to make it stop.

Just went out with Ben to check the brake lights and of course, the error message wasn't showing and the brake lights worked fine. So I'll have to wait for the message again and then check them. Either way, I see a trip to Mike's in my future.

A short night but I was up and about when I needed to be. Going to try to get a couple things done today, but I have a list of errands to perform as well. Mostly driving people about.

I think I know where I'm going on the new story when I get back to it. Not quite sure of the ending yet. Would rather not go with a straight ending. Just too much of a downer.

As I sit around and wait today I will try to think of an ending. I will be leaving in a moment to wait on Ashton and I can begin my lonely vigil then. Mayhaps, Ashton and I can go by Costco on the way back from the dentist to pick up the forgotten toilet paper. I will take the receipt.

More Later,

Comments

Popular Posts