E Pluribus Postum



So instead of writing the blog at home today I'm writing it in my car as I get my oil changed at Oil Can Henry's. I had to drive into town and get my blood drawn for my doctor's appointment on Friday.

After the blood draw I drove McDonald's and picked up breakfast and coffee and now I'm getting the oil changed. When I'm done here I'll drive through RiteAid and pick up a prescription, then home. 

I figured I might as well get a little of these writing done while I wait. These glasses aren't the best for close up work like this but they will suffice.

I don't know what the short story fort today will be. I've been keeping an ear out but haven't heard anything yet that sparks my interest.

The clouds have spread out finally and there's some sunshine. Another beautiful morning. 

Maybe I should have waited before getting the oil changes but it seemed as convenient as it possibly could be. Three stops in such closer proximity. I couldn't pass it up.

This really isn't working to warm up my hands, it doesn't even limber up my index finger.


More later,

Comments

Popular Posts