Before the day ends.


                 

Wowser! It's almost seven PM and I just realized I hadn't written my blog for the day. I spent most of the morning in the waiting room of the Orthodontist waiting for my daughter to get her braces put on. She's a good sport about it. I know it's a terrible inconvenience, but it will give her beautiful teeth for the rest of her life.

The time will pass quickly for her, I hope. She will be busy with so many things going through high school and becoming an adult. It just is one more thing to deal with.

What else can I write about today? I did not get a lot done on the story today. I did start the autobiography of Joel Probert. Gene will discover it. Joel will have taken an adult education writing class at the Senior Community Center. That is where he met Lucine. In his autobiography, he will recount his family's story as told to him by his mother Minnie.

It will help explain his personality to his stepson, Gene.

It was a pretty nice day today, a blustery fall day, not too cold and a little rainy. Very nice.

Scout the Dog is very stove up today but he's looking better and happier now since Ben gave him a dog Advil about 3:30 PM today. Smudge is a very interesting dog.

If I put a bowl down on the floor for them to clean and say Good Dog and Smudge will leave the bowl to come over for a pet. He'd rather have the pet than the food. Scout sticks with the food no matter what.

I have absolutely nothing philosophical to say today. Better luck tomorrow.

More later,


Comments

Popular Posts