Buckle my shoe.

Finally slept and hardly coughed. Feel at least 100% better. Still get caught with the rubber cement in bronchi but that will take some time to remove itself. For now, I'm grateful for feeling better.

Just looked at lab results I had drawn yesterday. The looked OK, right down the middle of where I was. Creatinine was 1.27, a little lower than before. So it looks official, it's not going to be Jim Henson. There's every reason to believe that I'm going to make it past this one.

Went in to Costco and bought the gazebo with plans to pick it up later in the afternoon but when Ben and I went back, they didn't have it. Short version, they refunded the money and put my name up to get one the next time they came in. We'll see.

So next comes the writing. Where to begin? I should brainstorm a few ideas for the TV pilot and send them off to Nick. I'm sure he's started a large whiteboard with post-it notes for characters and plots. My input can only help.

Then, of course, there's the addition to the SOMAA website with the apology-gram. It deserves to have a very classy launch. Lots of glitter and coverage. I'd also like to come up with some new ads for Facebook and Twitter. That may involve stealing all new material.

Next, I need something classy and pulitzer style for the Rising-Gorge blog. Something deep and hauntingly reminiscent of Plato or Socrates, but sexy like Mickey Spillane.

So it looks like I've got my morning carved out for me already. I'd better get to it.

But first the perfect image.

Comments

Popular Posts