Tuesday is the first day of the week.

It's been a couple days since I've written anything. There was a three-day weekend for Memorial Day and got a few things done around here. Mowed the lawn and resurrected another piece of lawn equipment. Did some laundry and made a dinner or two. It was a nice weekend. The kids were around for most of it and I really enjoy them when they're not planning on ways to spend money or giving each other cheap shots.

Scout is looking like he's feeling better and Smudge has been really full of himself lately. He runs ahead of Scout everywhere like he's now First-Dog and yesterday he even growled and barked at Rosie, for which he caught hell.

Part of the reason I've been missing the writing is due to my focus on Corel Draw. I've been going through tutorials one after another and learning a great deal. I'm sort of playing with the idea of getting the full package, but I'd like to play around with this version more and see what's possible.

Finished reading Girl on Ice and started The Martian last night. It's as good as they said. Bought Sebastian Junger's War today as my next book. Looking forward to it.

More later.



Comments

Popular Posts