Westward Ho!

My rhinvorus infection or whatever it is, has connected firmly with my head, nose and throat and has set up a perimeter from which to commence its assault. Made an appointment with the mouth doctor for tomorrow morning to check out my bone graft and make sure it's not infected. In the meantime, I will continue to take the antibiotics which were so fortuitously over-filed from the pharmacy. I really think I'm OK it's just a sinusitis and cold but one can't be too careful with this much money and inconvenience riding on it. If you know what I mean.

Took some Nyquil at bedtime last night because I was starting to cough. It was nighttime Nyquil with that powerful kind of antihistamine (doxylamine) and acetaminophen and dextromethorphan and a bunch of other stuff and it did work to keep me from coughing but I woke up a couple hours later, about 0030 seriously confused. I forget exactly what kind of thoughts I had, but I couldn't figure out why I felt so weird. I remembered the Nyquil but wowser, I didn't expect the disorientation. Didn't sleep a lot but rested so OK this morning. Need to go to Costco to get medicine for Ashton but that's all then will come home and rest some more.

I think I have most of the emailed apology routine down. I realize now I need a separate file of apologies for the person to person apologies. The phrasing needs to be different than the ones from the site/universe. I need to copy some and start creating for the second bunch.

Will also need to create a choice - divergence point near the front page for sending versus getting. It would be nice to make it kind of obvious and intuitive.


Comments

Popular Posts