Everyone in their place


Late start for the kids this morning so they're just getting ready to go now. A cloudy morning that reminds me of our trip to Disneyland. In anaheim, every morning would begin overcast and humid and by noon the sun would be out and the day would be beautiful. Not a bad pattern to have

Have some errands to do today. I need to drop off a box of playbooks to go to Amazon and go to a meeting at 1200, then when Ashton gets home we need to go to Candyce appointment. So back here around 1830 or so.

I really don't have a lot this morning to put down here, but I guess that's the story every morning. That's the purpose of warming up this way. I know today that I need to at least try a couple things with the email routine to see if I can make it work. I'm still waiting for the easy one. The simple miracle. One tiny change and everything works. The problem is that I don't understand the basics of any of it. That is what is keeping me from anything more than fumbling in the dark. I keep repeating to myself thatI just don't have time to learn the system. That it's faster just to fumble and forget. I doubt that it's true since I'm not really sure how I got this far.



Comments

Popular Posts