Wonderful Things are still possible.

Yesterday turned into taking care of a lot of small things. Got my old phone emptied and ready to go, put it on ebay. Took care of a few small projects around here. Found some new books to read on kindle and lined them up. Try to find the most info and entertainment for the least money. Found several really nice ones that I'm excited to read. Started book by Leale, the army surgeon that attended Lincoln after he was shot. Short but fascinating. Somehow brings it closer. Also found a free book on writing. Always good to try to find something to stir the interest. Sadly, I'm not the driven writer with expressible ideas bursting from my head. I'm not sure where I fit into the puzzle. I just know that when I finally do write, it takes me away. It's like drawing when I have something to draw or illustrate. I would like nothing better than to just sit and draw anatomical illustrations, one after another. But that's not the way it's done. Unfortunately, it takes 2-3 hours of research and notes for every one hour of drawing. Still, it's nice to know there's something out there that makes me feel that way.

I need to write a couple short pieces to put in Facebook for the site and another entry for the RGWP page. I must keep putting things out there.

Today, I have a particularly interested feeling. The light is wonderful, the air is sweet, the sounds are in line. Everything has possibilities. I see everything well. I don't know what it is. All those "almost" thoughts and feelings that come and go to infrequently seem to have placed themselves before me today. I can almost reach out for them. If I sit still for a moment I'm surrounded by the most accessible thoughts and feelings. I don't know what it is. I know it sounds like I'm having a stroke, but It's not disorienting or scary. It's very nice. I don't want it to go away. Maybe I can capture some of it in my writing. I will try.

Comments

Popular Posts