Jumped the track

Got a little off-center this morning. Up in good time, dressed, got dishes and clothes washing, coffee and oatmeal, meditate, then jump the rails and went off on some tangent to get signed into Corel Draw Community place to see what was there. It said I was already a member and that's what it looked like, but I couldn't find any credentials. Really, I've had problems with Corel specifically before in getting signed in on other applications.

I've been using Corel Painter for 10 or more years and i still have trouble signing into their site. Pisses me off.

I ended up signing up again and still I can only get in 1 way. I think there's probably more than one site with a subtle difference in names and that's why I get in just one way. Anyway, I'm not sure there's anything worth seeing there anyway. That sentence was almost a palindrome.

Slept badly but did sleep some. I need to get more excited about getting up and going. It must be what I look forward to when I go to bed. If not, I need to just pretend it is until it becomes that.

Will try to get to a meeting at noon and check the Rx on the way back. While yesterday was very interesting and I learned a lot, it wasn't on the track that I wanted to go. I will try to do better.


Comments

Popular Posts