A better morning

Still bad sleep but a much better morning. Vivid dreams at the end. Hospital setting but not quite. Looking at a man and his heart and it is failing, very full, sluggish, agonal rate, and there are 2 doctors next too many. I ask has the epi been given, they're ind of laughing and shaking their heads. I don't understand what's going on. It's like their saying, it's no use. I think I must have come in at the end of a long deal, that they've tried everything. The man has darker skin, like Indian or Pakistani. He looks gravely ill. For some reason I leave the room and I'm standing on a concrete porch attached to a large modern building with a view of the city buildings around me. One of the doctors came with me and we talk about what is going wrong inside the room. He has a sense of complacency and having given up. He's kind of chuckling and I think it's not right, he's not taking this seriously. Then I get into my car and I'm driving the expo down city street. Trying speech recog now. The speech recognition program is obviously not ready for me to use yet. I need to spend some time training so I will abandon it for now and get on with my day.
At any rate there was gunfire and assaults and it was a pretty chaotic scene except that I felt like a safe observer and it got a little weirder but I need to move on.

So last night I sent off the invitations to the Hafner boys, Dominguez, Doug and Suzanne Schlenker to contribute writing to SOMAA. I wrote a 4 page email explaining the project and my hopes for it and what I've got done so far. I made it clear that it a no pressure deal and that participating in it would take very little of their time and was whenever they had time and a idea. So far I've heard back from Nick saying he's in.

I also took the first step toward placing Google AdSense on the site and that was to sign it up for Google Analytics so in the next day that should start working.

It occurs to me that I need feedback option on the site possible as choice after the Your Apology Page. To get a general sense of whether people like the site.

I can't think of anything else for now. Byeee.


Comments

Popular Posts