Wednesday morning and everyone's here

It's garbage and recycle morning here and the cans are at the curb. Ben was coughing a lot during his shower last night. He hasn't gotten rid of that sinus thing he's had for a few weeks. Partly the pollen thing no doubt. No doubt.

Started yesterday so good. Got through my routine and the writing really energized me. Went to OP pump and optimistic and gradually ran down to be frustrated and pessimistic.

The theme I thought was working well had some problems I couldn't figure out and almost no one is using it so there is nothing in the support page to solve problems. Ended the day lazily looking for more compatible themes.Nothing can move forward until I settle on the platform to fight it out with.

I was enheartened by the way the writing came yesterday morning when I just took off and expected it to keep up. Even and especially with the humor. To me, humor becomes a puzzle when you try to plot it out before writing it. It's amazing that humor even exists when you try to diagram it to create it. It's not like planning a table or a building, but what is it like? Maybe it is and I just don't know how to make it properly.

When I finish this I will start my writing exercise to create content and make my mind work for me. There's no reason to put it off except I'm afraid that it won't work twice. I'm waiting for a sign that I'm ready to begin.

I had some dreams last night that I tried to connect this morning while I lay in bed. It had to do with water, a river I think. Kind of rivertown cambodia like. I was with others and we were imprisoneed or at least curtailed from moving around in a floating structure that was crude, modular and loosely connected together. We were trying to figure the way out. There was a stripping of large, green onion like plant and tying together the strands to make a floating rope to reach others in another structure. The structure had rooms in it as well. One of them was a kind of kitchen/cafeteria. Strange how I put together things from different places.

I tried to use the scene to help the story of AT Jordan but nothing would come together. I obviously knew I was dreaming. I should try harder to make those things work for me.

Enough for now. It's time to make the donuts!






Comments

Popular Posts