A new week

Started the day out  well then did something to my back, now I'm not having so much fun. Trying to think of something that will help it. I don't know where my back brace thing is or I'd get it. I went over to the shop and found the brace, so it's working and my back feels better. Let's get something done.

The night. It was a warm night last night and I was up every 2 hours about. A little less a couple times. Don't remember dreaming. I tried to work on something to write as I lay in bed awake but I could organize my mine for that. It's sure easier when I have a plan by morning. But we'll see.

What should I look for when thinking of inspiration for a piece. Should I be thinking of people or situations. Maybe I should think about something that I'm excited about. Some project that I'd love to be involved in and let it take the twists and turn it probably would in real life. Ultimately showing its realistic side, its more obvious ending.

I can try that and see. It's usually not hard for me be slightly daydreamy about something I'm interested in. I'll try that and see what happens.
More later.

Comments

Popular Posts