Hi-Ho




A different day. The weather has changed, overcast this morning, cooler. Same kind of night. But ready to go this morning. Need to type faster and get warmed up.

Let's see had a dream where I went back to the hospital and once again, everything had changed and I couldn't find my way back into the OR suite. There was no one there I recognized. The whole layout was different. Very disorienting. I'm sure that'as all my subconscious telling me what I already know. That there's no way I could ever go back now. I've lost the edge and even the will to have an edge. Probably a wise thing to know.

Thought about things I could write, no specific story but that  I need to just sit and and pound. It's the answer to the question of how to write. Why is that so difficult to accept. Just sit down and pound, let the brain figure it out. It's definitely the most intriguing way to do it so why not take advantage of it,. Why do I insist on worrying about it? I really don't know. Instead of a timer I should have an app that counts words and let it count until I get to 1000 words to quit instead of so much time staring and worrying. It's my nature to worry about things. That's clear now.

Comments

Popular Posts