The Morning Show

I really look forward to getting into my office and starting my morning routine. It surprises me every day. I begin writing here as a warm up and before you know it, I'm almost on auto-pilot. Almost. It's amazing how well the mind works when you turn it loose. I hoe I can count on it for a few more years.

Up a lot of the night and part of it was uncomfortable, physically. But still, I don't mind much because I can use it as time to think. I must be faster about getting out of bed and sitting or coming to the office or front room rather than just lie there tossing and turning. It sounds funny, but part of it is that I just can't slip on slippers or foot covers of some kind. It's always awkward and a little bit dangerous for me to walk around at night in bare feet. There's a high chance of falling or  hurting myself. Maybe I can think of something to make that easier. I'll look online, things change. Isn't that so.

I'm very excited about the logo I got/made yesterday and the vector drawing program, Corel Draw that I got. I need to learn more about making vector graphics. I can see that it could really be useful.

I'm needing to make a series of coupons for use in advertising the site. I'd like them to look like old-fashioned coupons. Or even better, the ones for Palisades Park they used to have in comic books when I was little.

Let's see dreams. I know I had some dreams this morning between 5-6 am but I just can't remember what they were. They were good or neutral though, I know that. I would remember otherwise.

Story Challenge time - A little girl falls off of a chair backwards and hits her head. She's knocked out for a little bit and when she wakes up she's in  the backseat of her mom's car and her mom is driving her to the hospital because she's very worried. She tells her mom she's OK but they go on to the ER to get checked  out.

The ER doc looks her over and they take an x-ray which shows a fracture along the back of her head. The doc says for her to take it easy and watch her for signs of concussion, bleeding. etc. They go back home and she lies on the couch while her mom makes her tomato soup.

While she's lying there watching the TV, she hears mumbling from somewhere in the room and realizes she can almost understand their old dog Willy who's lying on his pillow in the corner napping. ...

Anyway, better get to my the Content Show. I'll keep you informed.


Comments

Popular Posts