Saturday

Made an omelet for me and the kids (or the Kids and me) from Mary eggs, leftover asparagus, mushrooms, onion and garlic. It was delicious except Ash picked all the mushrooms out.

Oh well, the point is it was good and she ate part of it.

Tried to think of a simple 3-part plot this morning before I got up and couldn't do it.  I need to do more little drills like that. It would be helpful to think in terms of the 3-act play. Even for paragraphs and maybe even for sentences.

Still circling the drain about the iPhone 6. I should just go in and get it, switch the number from Verizon and close that phone out of the account. It would be good to see what the change in the Verizon charges are after there is only one phone left on the account.

In the meantime, I could start getting used to the iPhone and the Apple stuff. I am going to take Ashton to the mall in a bit and I could go over to Target and get it there.

Comments

Popular Posts