Tuesday AM

A little better night's sleep. Up early because I have appt at OP, new schedule. Before that I got the Google ads set up on the SOMAA site and so once verified they should be in place. Maybe later today.

I'm pumped about the writing. even though I haven't heard back from anyone but Nick, I'm excited about the work I've been doing. I've found with this type of writing the best thing is to just start and let my brain sort things out. Once it gets started (the painful part) it wants to keep going. The hardest part is getting my fingers to keep up on the keyboard. I know I should type it all without looking and then go back to edit later, but my OCD tendencies force me to correct as I go, causing constant restarts.

I'm trying very hard right now not to look at the screen while I type. If I don't see it, I won't have to correct it. Not watching can be dangerous as well because many times my fingers cause the cursor to skip to a new place and there I am. happily typing away. I'll try this was for a while.

Dreams. Got to start an A-Line on a tough patient he was face down in bed in pre-op (I'm guessing here) and when we turned him over (before securing the line) it got pulled out. Not my fault, totally, but it didn't help. They paged some new guy I didn't know to restart the line. It was a large cannula like a 16g in a wrist. Very disappointing.

Will need to leave soon. Let's see what else for this AM. Looking forward to getting back so I can write more. Hope it goes well, and the past few days haven't been a fluke.

Briefly looked at pay for Logo sites last night for the Rising-Gorge MP project. May just get one there. Should probably do the same for SOMAA. Set up Page on Facebook. That's how these things are done now.

More later.

Back from a really annoying OP meeting. Walked it off wrote content. Wrote a piece for the Facebook page for SOMAA and sent a link to a bunch of FB people. Again, once I start writing it get easier. Need to keep that idea of warming up and getting moving in mind. Everyone else already knows it. The worst thing to do is to stop for a while. You lose momentum.

Installed the Adsense plugin and it found all the places to put ads on the site and now I'm just waiting for approval before the ads appear and I can start finishing the design of the site.

I need to keep writing little entries for FB, like a blog.

Also I need the like and find us on, buttons for the page to hook up to FB and Twitter. Just added the social media widget. Pretty lonely looking, think I better sign up for some more of the social media sites.

I made a list of the plugins and noted whether and where they were used so far.




Comments

Popular Posts