Just Checking In

Tuesday morning.

Overcast this morning, kind of nostalgic weather. Must've rained in the night. The atmosphere is close and contemplative. Going to OP ~920 for AM session, the last of group. Next week begins some kind of weekly morning maintenance deal. Ash went back to bed after Greeting Mary, and Ben spent the night at friends playing games.

Think I found the right theme for the SOMAA site last night. I'd be satisfied but so far there's no easy way to put the logo up on the pages. It will yield eventually. Looked in the ads for the site but I think I need to launch without ads first and work things out before putting them up. Still would like to ad a couple features. Most importantly, need to append something to my morning routine; create more content in each category for the site everyday.

  • Apology 
  • page 1 headline 
  • page 1 block
  • testimony 
  • complaint block
Every day a new one of each.

I need to get used to becoming creative quickly in the AM. Make that part of my routine. Breakfast, meditation, blog, create content.

Need to focus on meditation a little more closely. Not staying calm as much as before. It is probably the key.

Comments

Popular Posts