Early Summer Morning

A better night. Up a lot but also slept so I'll take it. Installed a new theme yesterday on the site and it has parallax view on the main image. Will rotate images up there. The images are not exactly related to the site, but they look nice and I'll settle for that. Just checked and there are a few problems with the images, mostly that they're too large right now. They need to be in the 800 px tall range and maybe 1200 px wide. I'll change them and they'll work better I really need to work on the list. I get so messed up and disorganized.

I haven't been creative for a day. It's time to get my feet wet back into the fluid What ever that might be.

The need for apologies has never been greater. Earthquakes in Japan and Peru (or someplace like that) have created a shortage in the UN's stockpile of apologies which just last Month was used to great effect in Brussels and in Paris before that. With warehouse level running to a 5 year low, Canadians without Borders have launched massive efforts to replenish the dwindling supplies. Other polite countries like Nigeria have been asked to dig deep and give what they can from their winter surpluses.

more later.

Comments

Popular Posts