So what's new?

Another stumbling start to my day. Got going OK then found another notice from Health Equity about some appt Sue had in February and took a side trip through all the papers to try to find so long lost piece of evidence for the actual procedure. No luck, called the clinic and they're, of course, closed today and tomorrow. So it's on the top of my to-do pile along with a dozen or so other things. Didn't feel much like meditating after that. I will, but I'm not sure meditation would help.
right now I'm kind of twisted around and

What am I saying? Be right back while I try.

OK that went better than I thought it would, About 40% calm and 6 birds for 5 minutes and I feel better. A clearer what I have to do. Not so pressed for time.

So I tried to assign my subconscious to come up with some clever or funny ideas last night, per an article I read and I think I know what the problem is, You must be asleep for your subconscious to work on things. Most of the time I was just lying awake trying to think of ideas. Not the ticket. The other thing that happened was that I came up with some flyers and when I woke up I saw they weren't really ideas at all. Just crazy thoughts that didn't even translate into some tell-able. Another glitch. still I will keep trying the technique to see if anything comes of it. And who knows maybe there is something there for me today, I just have to start typing for it to come out. Honestly, I don't know where these things come from and it makes me nervous because how do you depend on something that seems to come and go on its own schedule. I don't know. The only way to know is to do and I will try to do.

More later.

Comments

Popular Posts