OK then.

Running behind again. Had an email from UK about the warning stickers for blocks and I always tend to get a little long-winded in my explanations and persuasive arguments. Anyway, I hope they take heed and use them. Honestly, if you are ever looking for an inexpensive way to add safety to a program, paper warning stickers are the easiest way to do it.

Besides that, my stomach feels so much better since I started the omeprazole again. I hate that sick feeling to the stomach that's almost nausea, almost pain. It makes you feel weak and hurts your concentration.

Let's see. I'm going to go to a meeting at noon. Ben has a gathere last night. It feels like I'm becoming afraid of the book and would make things up not to go back there.
me today and Sue is going to that. I should figure out something for dinner. I spent a fair amount of time awake in the night thinking about my dental thing on Friday, not bad but not what I want to do. I would like to tackle the email thing on the website and I also thought that I should start back on the book while I was lying

I should move on now.

Comments

Popular Posts