Meatloaf, Smeatloaf, Double Beatloaf.



OK, so not such a great night's sleep and no sleep this morning. Maybe a chair nap this afternoon. Got a note from Donna saying that a cousin and his wife was killed in a car accident. It took me a few minutes to bring the chart back into my head when Sue asked me what relation they were to me.

So anyway, onward we press. Have a few things to work on today here and then maybe I'll get a meeting in.

It's very nice to have the whole family home during the day, especially at this time of year. It's likely that Mike will have the car finished today. The wheel bearings were going out in the rear. Making a lot of noise and dong some damage. I will not get too worked up about it. Stuff like that happens to cars all the time. It is the nature of the automobile to wear itself down while it works.

The dogs are very happy to have everyone home. Smudge walks from person to person, getting pets wherever he stops. It's all he ever wanted. Scout smiles at people and takes little naps on the couch covering his nose. He's quite content.

I installed the Corel Video Studio last evening and fired it up but haven't had time to play with it much yet. The first thing I noticed was that it didn't open MOV files. So we're going to be back at the file conversion step once again. After all that, it's still not clear that I'll be able to open the AVI files in Painter to work on them. This Painter limitation is beginning to bother me.

I'm going to move on and see what I can get done.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts