Touching base




So I'm back just to show that I'm still here. Had a bad night full mostly unproductive thoughts and little sleep. Actually, I guess I was anxious to get back to the drawings. There's a lot to do if I'm going to make this work, work well, and be fun.

I had an idea during the night to draw a large detail overlay of muscle bundles that could be copied over the main muscle body colors and then edited to fit. It could save a great deal of time especially on the series pictures which will tend to be 90% identical anyway.

I could check it out and see if it works. Of course even that will take time and if it doesn't work I'm right back at the drudge work, which I enjoy, but I don't want to wear out my welcome on enjoying it.

I'm going to cut this short.

More later,

Comments

Popular Posts