Modified Plunger-Vision



A sunny cold day. There's supposed to be a cold front moving in and right now it looks like a high-pressure zone, but later it's supposed cloud up and snow some. At least in the higher elevations. As long as it doesn't get too messy down here we'll be OK.

Not good sleep last night. Finally got comfortable this morning. There's a pattern there somewhere. Oh yeah, just what I wrote.

I need to cut this short and hit the story before I'm lost in the project wilderness. I must remember that writing is my avocation and I must pay attention to it.

I will wrap this up. Which reminds me I need to do some Christmas shopping as well. Just took a minute to go look at Christmas lists on Amazon for Ben and Ashton and the majority of things on them are for other stores and very expensive.

I don't think they've gotten the picture that money is worth something other than fun stuff. Of course, at their age I had no idea either. I was helped along by the fact that there wasn't much money available.

I need to blast along through a couple things and get down to the much-dreaded writing of the story job. It really doesn't have to be as bad as all that. I simply skip the portion that I haven't figured out and move on to the next part. I can come back later and fill in the blank part.

Besides, what usually happens is that I start writing and a solution presents itself.

Zip Zop, I begin the tilt.

More later,

*Photo by Dave Meier


Comments

Popular Posts